Menu
Cart 0
Grain Free Cat Food

Grain Free Cat Food

  • $34.99


Our cat Grain Free Formula is balanced and nutritious for cats of all ages that have a sensitivity to grains. In addition, we have added prebiotics and fish oil to help maintain a balanced urinary pH level.

85% of our recipe is in the first 3-4 ingredients. The other 15% are vitamins/minerals

INGREDIENTS:

Dehydrated Chicken
Potato
Soy Oil
Dried Whole Egg
Yeast
Alfalfa
Liver Digest
Fish Oil
Flaxseed
Methionine - an essential amino acid
Salt
Herring Meal
Choline Chloride - an organic compound, responsible for the health of brain cells
Apple Pomace - a rich source of carbohydrate, pectin, crude fiber, and minerals
Cranberry
Taurine - essential for digestion - cats do not produce on their own
Yucca - anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory 
Sodium bisulphate - flavor enhancement and helps acidify urine and balance pH
Calcium Propionate - "calcuim salt", used as a preservative
Ferrous Sulphate - source of iron, promotes oxygen-rich blood, immune support
Vitamin E supplement
Zinc Oxide - protects against free radicals, essential to insulin formation and immune function.
Niacin supplement - Vitamin B3
Folic Acid supplement - Vitamin B9, needed for blood building and DNA synthesis
Vitamin B12 supplement
Copper Sulphate - aids in bone formation, iron absorption and protein metabolism
Manganese Oxide - Standard source of manganese, nourishes brain and nervous system, aids in fat and sugar metabolism
Vitamin A supplement
Selenium -  has antioxidant properties, helps protect cells from damage
Riboflavin supplement - Vitamin B2
Calcium Pantothenate - vitamin B5
Biotin supplement - Vitamin B7
Menadione Metabisulfite complex - source of Vitamin K activity
Vitamin D supplement
Calcium Iodate - Iodine supplement, good for the thyroid gland


We Also Recommend