Menu
Cart 0

Energy

  • $20.99


Energy formula is a complete meal for dogs of all sizes and breeds with high energy needs. It is a great maintenance diet for those on a low budget, but still wanting something more natural. It is similar to our Multi Value formula, but is higher in protein.

Crude Protein .... 27% minimum
Crude Fat ......... 13% minimum
Moisture ........... 10% maximum
Crude Fiber ...... 3.0% maximum

Only 39% Sugar/Carbs

85% of our recipe is in the first 3-4 ingredients. The other 15% are supplements

Dehydrated Chicken
Ground Yellow Corn
Wheat Shorts
Chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols - 
a superior source of Vitamin E, and a flavor enhancer 
Beet Pulp
Whole Flax Seeds - a source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Salt
Calcium Propionate - a preservative
Choline Chloridean organic compound, responsible for the health of brain cells
Calcium Carbonatea calcium supplement for preventing and treating osteoporosis
Ferrous Sulfate - source of iron, promotes oxygen-rich blood, immune support
Glucosamine SulfateProtects against cartilage deterioration, Improves mobility
Alpha-tocopherol acetate - vitamin E
Yucca schidigera extract - anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory
Zinc Oxide - protects against free radicals, essential to insulin formation and immune function
Manganous OxideStandard source of manganese, nourishes brain and nervous system, aids in fat and sugar metabolism
Nicotinic Acid - Vitamin B3
d-calcium Pantothenate - Vitamin B5
Vitamin A Supplement
Cholecalciferol
- Vitamin D3
Thiamin MononitrateStandard source of B-1, effects nervous system and mental attitude
Biotin - Vitamin B7
Sodium Selenite - essential for normal cell function
Rhiboflavin - Vitamin B2
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride - Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12 Supplement
Calcuim Iodate - Iodine supplement, good for the thyroid gland
Folic Acid - Vitamin B9, needed for blood building and DNA synthesis


We Also Recommend