Menu
Cart 0
Evolution Fish

Evolution Fish

  • $28.49


The EVOLUTION FISH formula is specially designed for dogs allergic to chicken and corn (the most common food allergies for dogs). Additionally, this recipe contains glucosamine and prebiotics for the healthy well-being of your dog. This easy-to-digest recipe is well suited for the normally active dog.

Features:

  • Chicken Free (protein)
  • Corn Free
  • Wheat Free
  • Sensitive Stomach
  • Dental Care
  • Coat Shine

Crude Protein .... 25% minimum
Crude Fat ..........15% minimum
Moisture ........... 5% maximum
Crude Fiber ..... 10% maximum



85% of our recipe is in the first 3-5 ingredients. The other 15% are supplements


Dehydrated Fish

Whole Barley
Brewers Rice - "second pick rice", may be broken or misshaped. Not used for human consumption because it isn't "pretty", but is fine nutritionally
Chicken fat preserved with mixed tocopherols - a superior source of Vitamin E, and a flavor enhancer 
Whole Oat
Soybean Meal - source of plant protein
Beet Pulp - source of fibre
Cellulose Powder - used as a natural preservative
Whole Flax Seeds - a source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Dried Tomato Pumace - source of Vitamin B, vitamin A and fibre
Natural Flavor
Lecithin - a natural antioxidant. Very beneficial
Calcium Propionate - used as a preservative
Salt
Potassium Chloride - natural Potassium supplement
Choline Chloride - an organic compound, responsible for the health of brain cells
Calcium Carbonate - a calcium supplement for preventing and treating osteoporosis
Ascorbic acid - Vitamin C
Glucosamine Sulfate - Protects against cartilage deterioration, Improves mobility
Ferrous Sulfate - source of iron, promotes oxygen-rich blood, immune support
Alpha-tocopherol acetate - Vitamin E
Yucca schidigera extracts - anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory 
Zinc Oxide - protects against free radicals, essential to insulin formation and immune function
Dried Kelp - Kelp contains at least 70 vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace elements and proteins
Chickory Extract - a source of inulin
Zinc Proteinate - prevent and/or correct zinc deficiency in animals
Manganous Oxide - Standard source of manganese, nourishes brain and nervous system, aids in fat and sugar metabolism
Yeast Extract - a natural flavor enhancer
Nicotinic Acid - Vitamin B3
O-Calcium Pantothenate - Vitamin B5
Manganese Proteinate - Excellent, most expensive source of iron needed for red blood cell reproduction
Garlic Powder
Turmeric
Dry Cranberries
Marian Thistle
Vitamin A Supplement
Cholecalciferol - Vitamin D3
Thiamin Mononitrate - Standard source of B-1, effects nervous system and mental attitude
Copper proteinate - organic and better form of copper, helps prevent liver issues
Biotin - Vitamin B7
Juniper Berry Extract - good for bladder or kidney issues
Devil's Claw Extract
Sodium Selenite - essential for normal cell function
Rhiboflavin - Vitamin B2
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride - Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12 Supplement
Calcuim IodateIodine supplement, good for the thyroid gland
Folic AcidVitamin B9, needed for blood building and DNA synthesis


We Also Recommend